you're Volcom


I hate to admit it as much as I am not a fan of a really, really cold weather I am very fond of snow but believe it or not I have never experienced snow. Here in Hawaii, some Mountains like Mauna Loa, Mauna Kea and Haleakala can have snow but I think It melts pretty easily. Since we live in a tropical Island of Oahu we only experience warm tropical weather the entire year round, which is good because we won't have to deal with buying expensive winter clothing, dealing with thick layers of snow and getting frostbite for that matter. But seriously, one day I would love to be bundled up with thicker warm clothes like volcom clothing at Moosejaw.com. They have clothing for men and women, They have selections from hoodies, jackets, shirts, pants and sweaters. This is perfect for places that are starting to have snow, and for the Holidays I think it's a great idea to buy your friend or loved one one of these. so check it out!

0 comments: