OMG! @__@


We were having some trouble with the system early yesterday, 2 of of my work associates (a filipina and a korean) were trying to figure out what had happened that night before, while they were discussing it in front of the admin's lead supervisory associate they were arguing in a rude matter, shouting and all I felt like I'm in a middle of a cheese sandwich, I wanted them to stop! I was also explaining a few matters to her, a few hours later they made up but then a surprise came up to them, an Employee Disciplinary Action letter was sent to them because of their behavior earlier at work. According to the letter they are going to be separated from their each other working different shifts. I love them very much but somehow they are totally different from each other, when I work with them they are like cats and dogs, there aren't any harmony in the room coz they can't stand each other when they work together. they fight, then later they make up. oh, brother.

1 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

gosh, grabe nag-aaway pa cla ha. i hope they learn to get along well. lapit na ang pasko eh, hehe!