wishing and hoping


Wishing and hoping. The title pretty much sounds like one of Chikai's blog hehee...

I just finished applying online for the temporary job announcement: Lead store associate that just opened at our store. I've been working for 5 years now at the commissary and I am just truly praying so hard that I can get it. GS-05 is a good position at our place, it's not bad. It's a temporary spot not to exceed 1 year and can be made permanent without further competition. A lot of people from work has been encouraging me to try it out, and I was surprised, blessed them :) one of them was L who is now a temporary supervisory associate alongside with M who owned the spot I am applying for, she really begged me to apply for it... aww, how sweet...

I am such a nervous wreck right now since I found out that the whole GS-04 from our admin office are going to apply for it not to mention they have all been here fr almost 15 to 20 years now, yikes.. I am trying my best not to be too confident about this, it's up to God whoever he chooses to get it. I'm contented with my current work, being in the cash cage handling a big sum of money, I'm the youngest that ever got the GS-04 teller spot back in 2005. A lot of my co-workers said that I was very lucky to get that spot since most of them had to work around 10 years the most just to get promoted. Customer Service is hard work. Well, we can all say that there is no easy job at all, right? plus, it's only a 10 minute drive from our place, avoiding the traffic jam (yeahh) *fingers crossed* but, whoever gets it there will be no hard feelings, I'll still wait for a slot that will be truly mine. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sana nga makuha mo yung slot ate. :)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

i just said a lil prayer for u sis! hope you'll get the slot! :)