What I want...


...Is to splurge on elegant style jewelries! ha! like I need more, right? kidding aside, I sure love jewelries, fake or not I still wear them no matter what. I just feel so bare without any jewelry especially when at work, you know. I want a little spark with me anywhere I go. I usually go at my favorite shops at the mall and buy whatever I am interested in at the moment. I'm building up my wishlist right now and I might buy some of these wholesale fashion jewelry at dskeepsakes.com. I looked at so many designs and from different categories, I loved it so much and I enjoyed browsing their shop. maybe you are opening your own mini shop you might want to head on over there and buy your stuff with incredible low prices, not bad. I'm thinking of buying a few stuff for friends and families because christmas is just around the corner I still need to do a lot of stuff!