Oh, Europe!


I know a few friends who now live in Europe and I am so dying to take a vacation there. yeah, yeah it seems unreal to me but hubby promised me one day when the kids are all grown up, we'll probably be able to save one up for those European cruises who knows, maybe we'll hit the jackpot one day, right? anyways, it's considered to be one of my lifetime wishlists, my things to do before I retire or when I do retire someday. I don't know how it is over there, Their lifestyle over there is pretty darn good, or is it how I see it? however, I still would like to get there. I heard it's pretty expensive over there. I love travelling, I got this from my hubbykin's side of his family, they are all travel oriented people. We don't get to travel anymore because of work, but that's ok, at least we have something exciting to look forward to one day.

0 comments: