toy hunt # 1






This pink stuffed toy is among the favorites of my son besides of the other few stuffed toys he has. why PINK? don't ask me why. he just loves it eventhough I tease him that it's only for girls. we actually got this by mistake, in one of those toy vending machines, we were actually lucky we got that that day coz we never EVER get any at all. he says it's very soft and comfy. =D can't help but make a face everytime he hugs it and sings the song:

P is for Penelope,
Penelope, Penelope.
P is for Penelope,
a proud and pretty pig.
Penelope is pink and plump,
pink and plump, pink and plump,
Penelope is pink and plump,
a truly perfect pig.


over and over, and over again...

It just cracks me up coz he's singing that to a pink dog! lolz. funny!

check out more toy hunters HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dog!!! Your son likes that? Hahaha that's uncommon. I couldn't remember my younger brother liking the color pink but I do remember that he used to be quite fond of yellow :P

I love getting toys on those vending machines! Some machines tempt us into spending more just to get items though hahaha it's like we're gambling in the arcade just for cute toys!

Anonymous said...

awww, ang cute.. teka, fave nya yang pinkish doggy? heheheh.. kanyang kanyang trip lng yan siguro.. heheh! :)

Anonymous said...

Hay ate and malas ko po sa mga vending machines. ^^;; Pero yung sis ko naka-fill na ng isang cabinet ng stuffed toys galing dun. hehehe Kung may technique, pa-share naman. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty,

Thanks alot for the message of concern you left me at my blog about Cacai...it was really a very sad event. I do hope she still can grow up and have a future.

Friday I will be going to Pinas and two weeks later I'll make a post to update you guys on what I will learn there...


Thanks again!
Warm regards from Jade in Singapore

p.s. great site- Its so nice to get to know new people. The power of web is just amazing right? ;)

Anonymous said...

hi sis! haven't been here in a while.. naku lapit na nga tlaga ng xmas!