what is fibromyalgia?


When we hear fibromyalgia, what do you think it is? ask me that and I will have no clue what it is. seriously, We learn something new everyday, right? I just had to look it up online to see what it is because you don't really hear that word often and I am not really familiar with it. according to Wikipedia: Fibromyalgia (FM) is a disorder classified by the presence of chronic widespread pain and a heightened and painful response to gentle touch (tactile allodynia).

Now, based on what I read I think I've known some family friends back then who suffered from this and I am pretty sure this is what they were suffering from I just had no idea what it's called. visit www.ultrapms.com for more information on this type of condition and They have this kind of natural vitamin and mineral supplement called Fibrostol to help you prevent and relieve the pains caused by Fibromyalgia and CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME.