crazy for twilight


The title says it all. I just bought the book Twilight around Nov. 20th before the premier of the movie and eversince I started reading it, I got so hooked my nose was completely glued to it when I had the chance. Well, last night (hahaaa) I slept almost 5 am, my husband was awake the entire time coz he couldn't sleep at all and he saw me still reading in bed, he just shook his head and kept on telling me to get some sleep. I fell so madly in love with the story, the way they pictured Edward was really something else, a dangerous yet beautiful "adonis-like" vampire with eyes that can dazzle you when he spoke. golly! When I read a book I just fall inside my own lil world and picture the actors who are gonna play the parts in the book. but since The motion picture was out anyway the selected cast was already inside my head, every scene in the chapter just made me want to see the movie so bad to see how it is. A lot of critics gave the movie a bad review, and a lot of people expected the movie to be a lot like the book, but hey-that can't ever happen, it's only based on the book. :)

so anyways, up to now I am sooooo deeply in love with the story, I heard most of my co-workers went to see it yesterday (boo me) and they told me I had to go and see it for myself since it was such a spectacular movie! I am so jealous. It's really funny how some of the fans of Rob Pattinson were angry coz they only wanted him to be Cedric Diggory and not the gorgeous vampiric Edward Cullen. I think they selected a great cast, they all look so attractive, so fit to be vampires =D especially Rob, they made a great choice by choosing him, and as for Bella, well she was great too I think the way she was portrayed in the book was kinda pale so she was right for the part. Everytime I hold the book it seems like I don't ever wanna stop, you know the feeling, right? Oh, I can't wait to finish the book before I see the movie. I am also planning to buy the whole Twilight saga, darn you Edward Cullen, you're the one keeping me busy away from the Net!

hahaa, anyways I had such a tough week, I closed all night at work, so hectic... that explains why I am not twitting constantly. my day off would be Thanksgiving day and the day after which means... I can go shopping!! weeee! and for my dear friends and visitors, I miss you all sorry I can't visit your blogs yet, a working mommy is so hard, wish I could be Wonder woman anyday. ciao peeps!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

makabili nga ng book na yan.. lagi ko naririnig kc. ala pa yta d2 yung movie...

kaka-addict din pla mga pocket books no pag maganda story... shopaholic series pa lang nabasa ko pero tlagang binili ko kaagad yung mga kasunod.. nabasa mo na yun?

tosinpdx said...

I'm one of those few people who haven't read the book =( So baka panoorin ko na lang muna before I start on the first book.

Anonymous said...

Ate sinusubaybayan ko rin po ito. Kaso pagdating dun sa 2nd book mejo tinamad na ako. Hehe But I wanna see the movie. Malapit na! :) Hahahaha

me said...

been hearing a lot of nice reviews about the book dear..but so far those who liked the book did not love the movie adaptation..hmmm..maybe is subjective..depends..

Ana P. S. said...

I'd like to see this movie din. Grabe so powerful ang mga powers nila being vampires. I like chosen casts din. Fitting nga sa roles nila. Okay, till here, kind regards!

Anonymous said...

it already had a premier here,, my cleb friends watch it,, but I don't have the time,, hehehe

Anonymous said...

ako talaga wala ng gana magbasa, sa movie na lang ako titingin...
pero dati mahilig ako sa pocket books, wag lang yung makakapal

Anonymous said...

i've heard a lot about this movie too but i've never seen it. never read the book either, lol! i have yet to budget my time wisely. i've heard a lot of people who read the book weren't so impressed with the movie but yeah i can understand that part. iba talaga pag book eh wala kacng time limit dba. anyway, maybe someday i'll get to watch this movie. we went and see Bolt instead, lol! hirap kac walang baby sitter eh. so we have to watch something na gusto nilang panoorin, hehe! happy thanksgiving nga pala. late nga lang. i'm thankful that ur one of my friends!

Anonymous said...

awww wag ka masyado ma-excited baka ma disappoint ka sa movie hihihi mababa kasi rating and malayo daw story sa book. wala masyado about kay edward. im planning to read that book too bago namin mapanood sa dvd. you know i like vampires hihihi

anways, how r u doing kitty? i hope all is with u! ingats!

Anonymous said...

belated happy thanksgiving nga pala. thanks for your kind friendship ;)

OMG ang tagal ko palang hindi naka dalaw sa mga blogs.

Anonymous said...

omg. hahah ako nalang ata ang hindi nakakabili ng twilight book at di nakakanuod ng twilight movie. my gosh! i need to join the bandwagon. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I loved the Saga. I read it thrice, heehee. Another Twilight sister! =)