sad with grief


I lost my bracelet last night. sad, I know. :( after our shift, I went to my locker and grabbed my bag, took off my smock and went to the restroom, I then realized after washing my hands that my darling ol' bracelet is GONE! I suddenly re traced my steps back to the office, my co-worker decided to help me, if things couldn't get any worse this girl (I'm not telling who she is) added to my frustration by telling us: "watch out, you guys! the carpet is wet!" in bossy mode.

wtf? we were standing up in one place only and she's the one walking all around the carpet before she sat down her desk. I just responded with a simple "ok then, let's get outta here!"

When we went out, my friend looked at me and she was like, "did you hear that?"

I was like: "pasalamat sya mabait ako kundi binara ko sya!"

When I went home, after eating hubby came out of the bedroom to go use the bathroom. we greeted each other, when he came out I confessed that I lost my bracelet. he was so furious and told me he wouldn't buy me anymore, which broke my heart of course, that bracelet was a gift from hubby since 2003 christmas time. It was a simple one and I loved it so much. never did I replaced it for another. filled with tears of disappointment, I ironed one of hubby's uniforms, tears kept on falling. aaww, I ma just hoping someone would return it.

I lost my wedding ring once. I lost it a mile away from our house, at the salt lake shopping center. thank God it was night time, I drove back crying on the way because hubby told me I should drive back to where we shopped, It must have slipped somewhere.

thank God, I saw a twinkle from the darkness, must have been from those tiny diamonds, I finally found it! so yeah, it was a miracle finding it again. now I am hoping for another miracle, oh my goodness...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, sounds sad nga sis. I bet katrabaho mo lang nakakita don. Baka sya nakapulot. Kakaduda naman ang bilis nawala eh sa restroom ka lang pumunta. I hope maging honest yung nakapulot at ibalik sayo.

Mommy Scart said...

awww kalungkot naman ako din hindi mapapalagay pag nawala sakin yung isang gamit na matagal na sa akin may sentimental value. hay talagang de ko mapapakali. sana makita mo yun ulet.

take care kitty...

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh my Kitty, parang flash back eto sa akin. I lost my bracelet too that my hubby gave me last Christmas 2003. He was furious about it because he spend most of his over time money for that bracelet. Unfortunately I never seen it again. took me 3 weeks to get over it. But I hope you find yours soon or who ever found it gave it back to you..

CHIKAI ♥ said...

lam mo feeling ko that bracelet will find its way back to u kit. sana lang magkatotoo intuition ko.

si hubby naman nagalit lang yon sa akin when i lost his ATM card TWICE. eh sino ba naman ang hindi magagalit dba? hehehe! pero hayaan mo, sobrang mahal tayo ng mga husbands natin kaya they can't stay mad that long. :)

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about that. anyway, I was calling you last sunday. Pero hindi mo nasagot probably busy from work. But I didn't got the chance to leave a message sa VM dahil it didn't forward me to it. Anyway, I was wondering if you still have the same number kit? also the same address. Please let me know ingats palagi and god bless! I MISS U! I hope that you find your bracelet. TIll here muna and ingats kayo there!

misspinay said...

aww.. that's too bad.. i too lost my precious items way back in highschool yun ang nangyari sa akin.. i hope you can find your bracelet soon. :)

take care ate!

Anonymous said...

Aww sana ate kitty mahanap mo na yun bracelet, I hope another miracle :( parang nakakapanghinayang talaga kasi diba memorable yun bracelet tas bigay pa ng hubby mo. I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

oh my! i'm so sorry to hear abt this. i hope u find it soon or that someone would be kind enough to return it to u. i know how that feels. remember when i lost my jewelry box? aw, i don't even think i've gotten over it yet and that was more than 3 yrs ago. hay, keep the faith sis.