yummy figs


I envy people who have a big yard with a huge garden! That's the best part of having your own piece of land, you can always grow your own fresh produce right there and then. Most of my co-workers give me lots of fruits and vegetables when they harvest, I appreciate them giving me some eventhough I don't ask for it. One of my filipina co-workers, she's like a mom to me because she is so sweet and she constantly smiles when she sees me, we're very close she bakes me banana bread whenever she has time, too. One time she gave me a bag full of figs, and oh boy they taste so delicious, I can't really tell what it tastes like though, but she has her very own fig tree at their backyard given by her dad many years ago when she was a lot younger, when I asked what it was she told me it was called a fig, from the biblical tree, like the one we eat called fig newtons. As I tried it, it somehows resembles a kiwi fruit or a very soft guava, except it was really sweet. I told her someday I would like to own some of those Fig trees, my son loved it so did my mom except for hubbykins, he didn't really want to taste it at all fearing it wouldn't taste good. for those who want to own a fig tree, visit the Nursery at tytyga.com, browse their selections for they have hundreds to choose from, may be it for your own personal yard, your business or just for your home, rest assured that they got it!

0 comments: