happy hello-ween!


hello ghouls! sorry for not updating last night, my bad. I was sick and up to now I still feel awful but I still have to work later... anyhoo, thanks for knocking on my door, eventhough you didn't knock you will still get a treat. =)

just copy and paste the code and change the name to your name. all lower caps. if you can't access it, please let me know and I'll gladly deliver it to you! here's an example for your screaming pleasure (lol). I am still currently uploading all of them. now if you don't have one, sorry for that... I just don't really see you here visiting.

mahalo! happy halloween everybody!!



http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/jonkitnate/jenny.gif


I'll be updating in a lil bit with another post, and doing some chores at the same time. stay tuned!

5 comments:

Mommy Scarty said...

awww kitty thanks sa gift ;)

Anonymous said...

aw! ang cute. i hope ur feeling better now. get some rest!

Anonymous said...

sis, sa akin ba yung Honey? lol! just wondering. thanks ha!

Anonymous said...

Salamat ate kitty! :)

Anonymous said...

Ate thank you, thank you po sa gift! :) Mwah!