Ruby Tuesday #1




goodness, me... call me crazy but I just had to put up the tree earlier this year. ;) I added more mini stockings, I don't buy those huge stockings coz first of all we don't have our own fireplace to hang it from. =) I usually put up the tree around after thanksgiving but since the lil one bugged me to put it up, ta-da! I haven't displayed the smaller ornaments, I got too tired that night. I couldn't forget one morning when I woke up my son and told him to check out something in the living room he was like "whooooahhh!" and got all giggly asking santa for extra gifts for his wishlist, oh my.... happy ruby Tuesday, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we're all excited for this coming Christmas. Hahaha Kasasabit lang din po namin nung mga "Pampanga's Lantern" nung isang araw. Haha Anung meron? ^^;;

CHIKAI ♥ said...

aww buti pa kayo may xmas tree na. kami we're still deciding if we'll get one. basta sabi ko ke hubby it's either i get a christmas tree this december or a fish bowl with two goldfishes in it.