Scrap addict Sundays (self with camera)




Mandy Mystiques paper. bracket by Franziska Altmann. Flower cluster by Franziska Altmann. ribbon wrap by http://rina-creative.blogspot.com. frame by Lemonaid Lucy. michelle_squires_cardboard. catscrap collab snuggleup elements. pearl by catrine holiday kit. birgit cardboard aplha.


I love taking a pic of myself in the washroom. well, hey that's the only place you can have your moments, it's a peaceful place. (lol) so! How was your 4th of July, by the way? well, it sucked for me coz I had to work! but that's ok, it's time and a half anyway, no biggie. at least I got to see it from work at Pearl Harbor, then when going home saw the ones at Aloha tower. no pics to share, hopefully next year we can close early at work, our Director will request it since the store was sooooo dead after 7 pm. I'll see you guys in a bit, I am working 8 straight days. phew...

4 comments:

Gracie said...

Hi Kitty! Fourth of July was fun for me, went to New Hampshire and watched the fireworks by the beach.

Anonymous said...

wow ang galing mo talaga sa digi scrap ate kitty, sayang nga lang di pa me ganon kadunong, ikaw master na master mo na ah. keep it up!

b3arh0ney said...

nice one Kit. ur so pretty as always. i love the alpha u used here.

jennyr said...

wow! i like this a lot Kitty! i like taking pics of myself too but i mostly ask hubby or my eldest to do so,hehehe!