Questions of the Week ( 2 )


1. List your 2 fave site or blog/s and link us up! Tell us why!
* Navy federal credit union and friendster I've been a loyal person to these sites eversince time in memorial (lol) and yes, it's where I can see our money coming in every 2 weeks (you gotta love it) and as for friendster, it's where you can possibly see the updates of almost everyone including friends and families.

2. List two bad habits that you have. Now tell me which one you would be willing to give up first.
* argh, sleeping late and waking up late. promise this will change, I mean waking up late coz soon dear Nate will be going off to school, I need to wake up early every day.

3. What spice or seasoning is your favorite? Which one can you add to anything and make it taste better?
* Bragg soysauce. that's my brother's seasoning since it has no preservatives or anything, plus it tastes so much better than regular soysauce.

4. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Or you want to change it?
* Emerald. love it! plus, green color means money hahaha!

5. Do you know what’s your name means? What?
* Queen of Thailand (at least that's where it came from)

6. What color polish do you most often wear? Or do you wear one?
* Colorless, sometimes I do french manicure and frosted pearly pink. I don't like bold colors, it doesn't suit me at all.

7. Think about this for a second - When you fasten your pants do you button first of zip first?
* zip first. I have a hard time buttoning when I don't zip it first.

8. Which do you prefer, someone snoring right next to you on a plane or a baby crying right next to you on a plane too? * baby crying! they're really adorable, not like people I don't know snoring next to you, that'll be soooo irritating! (it'sok if it's hubbykins snoring).

9. Which would you prefer, made to eat bugs or drink sour milk? Why?
* sour milk! I can tolerate that. ewww, bugs? nope!

10. Which is worse, your roommate eating all the food or wearing your clothes?
* wearing my clothes. =/ how pathetic noh...


Join the fun HERE

-

5 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

ours is america first credit union sis. yon kasi ni-recommend ng co-worker ni hubby. and we also have wamu. diba may accnt ka rin dun? hehe!

we share the same answers from 7 to 10! ;)

Admin said...

Hmmm... That's one of my worst problems too - sleeping late and getting up late. Kaya I am always late at work. My fault ba if I am a night owl? :D
A Life in Bloom
Because Life is a Blessing
Digiscraptology

Anonymous said...

wooot.. dati loyal din ako sa friendster.. hahaha

ngayun hindi nah.. :P

tc po kau palagi ate.. mesh u >:D<

Anonymous said...

wow may friendster ka pala ate kitty. hay ako din hirap makatulog sa gabi paikot ikot na me.

b3arh0ney said...

haha..ako rin laging sumisilip ng updates on friendster. parang routine ko na yan everyday eh. chk blog and friendster, lol!