Nathan's pledge



pledge from kittykat on Vimeo.


I think Nathan's good in memorization, thank God. my leave starts on the 29th for 2 weeks, hubby as well will take his leave for about a week. As for Nate's lessons, So far so good he's been catching up real well with his readings. I was looking for phonics toys at Wal-mart, I'm telling you I am phonics crazy nowadays. ate Rissa is right, phonics is the best way to learn how to read, I can't believe how fast her lil boy reads now. I'm trying my best to teach Nate since he didn't enter preschool. I'm so crazy on buying all kinds of phonics books, like the other day I bought some phonics flash cards, we have this one book from my MIL it's called My phonics readers it has 6 stories with a cd that you can listen to, and it was so great it taught Nate the basics of reading. so far he's getting there. (crosses fingers) hopefully he'll pass his test on the 31st, wish him luck!

6 comments:

MAARTE said...

Yayyy for Nathan! sige lang sis tyagainmo lang magturo at mabuti sa mga bata na magaling magbasa! They do really great at school!

Winnie said...

hihi galing! kakaaliw naman

Anonymous said...

he's so cute. practice practice lang yan. :D

jennyr said...

wow! that's great! how old is your son nga kitty? ang galing2 naman! ako ang tamad ko talagang magturo sa mga kiddos ko, bad mommy!Hehehe! Cge try ko rin hanapin yang phonics para naman matuto na tong mga kids ko...mustah na pala dyan? sensya na ha tagal ko ng di naka visit. i need to catch up on ur entries!

btw, i got u tagged here!

b3arh0ney said...

hello Kit! wow ang galing ni Nathan! *clap clap*. sis, kung bibilhin mo yung hooked on phonics kindergarten level may kasama ng flash cards, 24books, cd's tsaka yung chart na paglalagyan ng stars, haha! kaya ganado c aj kac he gets so excited to put a star on the chart. anyway, i know Nathan is one smart kid so i'm sure papasa sya sa test. c AJ ngayong monday na, haha! kinakabahan ako para sa kanya. anyway, u all have a great weekend.

Tiff k said...

Aww ang cute naman ni Nathan! hehe di cya nagprep school? Lucky niya! Had to take 2 years nursery then 3 years perep school nga eh.. kakaiyak.. lolz! hehe Aww he's doing great! Ang exciting magteach ng kids. Parang I can't wait to teach my own kid next time! heehe =)At Happy 6th anniversary sa inyo Ate Kitty!! *hugz&*