hot hotel deals


A lot of my workmates are booking their travels right now, I am so jealous right now It's been a long time since I've been out of the Island. I really want to spend my time with my family elsewhere, you know go somewhere new or maybe visit relatives in the mainland, I've been wanting to use my use or lose (quite an amount) leave but unfortunately I'll be using my leave for my son's school, but that's ok I guess it's better that I get to experience my son's first day of school, how exciting this is! anyways, back to travelling.. my brother just called awhile ago and had arrived safely in Las Vegas, thank God. I'm thankful that he will be spending a few days with our dad, that'll save him money. he doesn't need to bother checking in with hotels, he can't afford that right now. but If you are going somewhere this summer, please do check out shermanstravel.com where you can find great hotel deals for you and your family. be it luxury, moderate or even budget hotels, you can find it all at Sherman's travel. So click away!