I love bugs!


I always loved video games, eversince the first family computer back in the days, I'm pretty sure you guys know that. me and my brother are always excited to wait for saturdays when there is no school and we could just spend our whole afternoon playing video games, I loooove Mario bros. sooo much! Eversince I grew up, my love for video games just disappeared, I guess I fell out of love (lol) well not entirely... The last time I played video games was back then when I was pregnant with my son, that was 2002 while hubby was working on something else I was in my MIl's room concentrating on playing my ever favorite game, Time busters where it features Taz and Bugs bunny go back in time and find the gem for Granny's regulator. I miss this game so much! I had a great time, wish I had this so I can be able to play it again. This was the best video game I've ever played (lol), besides from Mario bros. that is.

Just recently my son has developed an addiction through Video games, too. He's so different now, he knows what to do at every level. he doesn't seek for our help, he'll be so impatient sometimes and everytime he says "I can't" we try to talk to him and tell him that practice makes perfect which was really good for him. if he's not playing with his papa's psp, he's on the computer online playing on Nickelodeon, pbskids or Disney, then he'll hop onto his ps2, a few days ago it was sooo funny coz I played with him, we played harry Potter and the goblet of fire and it was a great bonding time once in awhile. It's almost school time for Nate, can't believe my boy is growing! shoots, we need to regulate his video games, too.

I had a great time visiting blogs today, will visit more tomorrow, I only comment on posts that I relate to, but I do my rounds.. you know that! I played catch up with the tags, check my previous entries if you wanna snag 'em. I am thankful for putting up my shoutbox, I noticed people aren't scared to leave their prints on the tagboard, plus it's better that way than being obliged to comment on my entries. It's up to you if you wanna comment or not.

always remember: It's not mandatory to comment unless you really want to, comments make me happy though, it's just to show how you really care. as for the tagboard, please know the rules... a smiley face means a smiley face back. capisce?

ok, I need to hit the sack. God bless, people! keep on visiting! aloha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kitty!

Thanks also for dropping by. I'm also frequenting your site lately sis. Hope to know you better. God Bless!

Mich Guevara

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty. How are you? Grabe tagal ko di nakapunta dito. Sobrang busy sa work. I was able to update my blog naman kaso di na makapunta sa blogs nyo. How's your baby? How's your hubby? I hope everything's ok.

Anyway, I like Mario too. Kahit ngayon PSP na ang uso, ang lagi ko tanong kay hubby ay, "can u put mario simulator para makalaro ako?"
hahaha

b3arh0ney said...

hello Kit! kamusta ang 4th of july ninyo? dito nakakainis kac umulan during the day. anyway, napadaan lang. checking what's new habang tulog c baby, hehe. u all take care!