baby bump-bump


I like this tag. thank you ate Yen for passing it to me. It gives us the opportunity to share our baby bump pics to the world (as for the people who hasn't seen you being preggy) I've never shared this pics ever on my blog, I'm very embarassed to tell you the truth coz I don't have much pics when I was going through my pregnancy, hated taking pics of myself I look terrible and I felt terrible but being pregnant the first time just made me really special to everyone, really grateful to everyone especially to my family and my in laws who were very protective and showered me with gifts and food, that explains why I have gotten so big! especially hubby who went through a lot because of my baby blues moments, but he was always there spoiling me one after another.. partly my fault coz I was pretty overwhelmed and I didn't really took care of myself that's why I blew up like a balloon, every month I gained weight... and (gasp) will you look at my nose?? arghh, I felt really ugly (I'm not sayin' I'm pretty) but you get the picture. ;)


SIL This was taken around Dec. 2002, I was 5 weeks preggy.


Had a new haircut, still around Dec. me and my SIL went to the salon (her treat) I had to cover my chest with a lil something, thanks to the flash ;)


Spent some time in Manila with SIL and the kids, at Enchanted kingdom. boo hoo coz I couldn't go on rides.


at 5 months preggy, with Gully and my sister Athena.


at 6 months, with my brother Gully.


at 8 months, almost ready to pop! me and hubby at the 4th of July celebration in Pearl harbor.


I am tagging these wonderful ladies to show their baby bumps: Winnie, ate Girlie, ate Noreen, ate Lutchi, JennyR, Kuku, ate Liza and ate Marie(vanidosa).
I've never seen their preggy pics yet, so join in the fun!

In other news: my son's officially going to Salt lake elementary school, we were denied twice at Aliamanu because of the reason: filled to capacity. I really don't care anymore, me and huby talked about it, whatever school he's granted he might do better in that school. we went to the informational meeting for parents and teachers around the 15th, and all the kids were there, how cute, for the first time I saw my son interact with other kids. such an exciting feeling! now on the 29th (testing time) me and hubby are going on leave to help guide our son's first 2 weeks of school. Everything's ready and labeled all we got to do is buy uniforms on the 24th. =D (sooo happy)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ang nice naman atleast may pic ka every month nung time na buntis ka. nakakatuwang tignan noh reminiscing memories.

Anonymous said...

wow! preggy! congrats! me and my hubby are trying. hope we succeed soon!

Anonymous said...

awww ganda! hawig mo yung isang artista eh. si angelu tama ba yun si angelu. hehehe pero mastisay ka at masmaganda ka. ikaw talaga. happy weekend god bless!

jennyr said...

what a pretty preggo you are! i haven't done this tag. most of my preggy pics are hard copy and my scanner doesn't work kaya napass ko tong tag na 'to...

b3arh0ney said...

this is lovely. ang payat mo naman pala sis not to mention gorgeous huh. artistahin and ur bro is pogi artistahin din, hehe. gusto ko rin sanang grab to kaso lang i got 3 so medyo mahirap, haha! i have to do 1 for each i guess. thanks for sharing the pics. i enjoyed it!