Vegas trip!


Well, not me =P... I just have to make this a quick update since I am so busy today. opened up my storage and threw away loooooads of stuff and will be giving away some clothes to charity, It's already 8 pm and I'm not even done yet! I wanted to scrap so bad but anyways, that's ok. I get to go home early tomorrow, that'll be good. My brother will be going away on vacation to North Carolina tomorrow, he'll be visiting my dad in Las Vegas as well as our lil sister. I am sooo happy for him. he's done packing and he's so excited, you don't really see it in him though. after 2 days with my dad family friends will be picking him up and will spend about 2 weeks there with them. here he is with his bestfriend.



Their both half filipinos. Well, I gotta go now, gotta fix our closet! mwah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh Las Vegas, I wanna go there.