school books


It's almost school time, only weeks away and children will be all back in their schools in no time. Time flies by so fast, can you believe that? I'm pretty sure right now you are getting ready for school, too preparing what you need like notebooks, textbooks and other school supplies. I remember back in high school textbooks will cost you a fortune, since we didn't know anybody in a lower grade than me to borrow books from we often bought from bookstores, which is a lot pricey! the lower grades before my year level are so lucky, because they can buy all my used textbooks for a half price. That's what I always did back then in order to cut back for book expenses. I was talking to my workmate who was a student, like how his 4runner got opened one day, and we're like 'did they take anything?' and he replied 'they took my textbooks.' can you imagine that? whoever that person is, must be really in need. people really do this because textbooks are very expensive, goodness. Well, if you are in need of school books and all that with low prices that you can afford, don't waste another minute check out buy.com where you can search for new and used books, will definitely save you hundreds!