Questions of the Week 1 (first time)




I wanted to join, I've missed a lot but I just wanted to answer this, I know I'm too late but I will be active... I promise! so here goes....

1. Which do you dislike the most, pop-up ads all over your screen or spam e-mails?
+ ditto. pop-up ads, hate them!

2. When your plate has different foods on it do you usually mix all the foods together, keep them all separate, or do you combine only certain foods?
+ depends. separate them if I had a large plate. if I have no room, no choice but to mix it ( I know how gross it is).

3. Have you ever snooped in your significant others things? How does it feel?
+ I do, I have access to all his emails and he does not have any networking accounts. I do not get jealous, curious lang naman.

4. Describe your morning ritual to me.
+ When I open my eyes, I stare at the ceiling for a few minutes. go to the bathroom and do my thing, wash my face real good, brush teeth, stare at myself, look at my weight (sees if anything had changed overnight), brush my hair, and open the pantries to see what's for breakfast. Sometimes before that I have to wake my son up and tickle him all over!

5. You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you?
+ At the mall or just at the convenient store, or sometimes at grocery stores.

6. Would you rather miss the beginning or the end of a movie? If you had to?
+ beginning indeed, the fun parts aren't ready yet, can't miss that!

7. Which is worse? Being in a place that is too loud or too quiet?
+ too loud, no no for me.

8. Which is worse? Being under age or being over the hill?
+ over the hill

9. What kind of perfume do you wear?
+ Any kind. but I wear sprays on a daily basis, magastos kasi to eh.

Join the fun Yenny

0 comments: