Shoes from Ecco


My favorite rubber shoes just had a hole in it, how sad. I haven't gone shoe shopping yet so I had to wear my running shoes that I bought from Sports Authority. I really need a new one, I found some great ones at footwearetc.com, As I was browsing their site Ecco shoes are very interesting but seriously, I don't know if I can buy a pair since the prices are over the top of my budget. but like what they say is you always have to depend on the quality of an item, why buy a cheap one when you can only use it a few times then you can toss it out. At least pricey shoes can be used for a long time. Anyways, I like their selections, nice and classy footwear for men and women out there. But they have some selections that are on sale, and I may say the prices are fair enough. very affordable, not bad for good quality footwear.