this and that, what?


I've just noticed I haven't been writing at my this and that blog for quite sometime now, so last night I got a chance to revive it, so wish me luck on keeping it updated since I'm not really a blog buff who owns at least 5 blogs or more, now that is so hard to keep up. 2 blogs is enough, thank you. I'm fixing it at the moment and when it's done maybe we can exchange links there, too. let me know if you want to be linked. that blog would be tackling about almost anything that comes to mind. I'm off to finish some updates now. ta-ta!

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

don't worry di ka nag-iisa, im like that too, it's no joke maintaining 4 blogs ha (in my case)

jennyr said...

oh, so u have another blog pala...i'll check it out and link u up! para mavisit ko rin regularly...hirap nga magmaintain ng maraming blogs. ako 3 lang kaya ko, i opened up the 4th one but i can't manage that anymore. kaya maintain nlang ng 3...hehehe!