I say, wow!


As I mentioned in my previous post, I love watching Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC, too bad I can't really see their show anymore. I miss that show! For those of you who are in the states you know what show I'm talking about, for those of you who are clueless they're a family consists of mommy and daddy with a set of twins and a set of sixtuplets. After their wedding Kate wanted to have a baby right away she was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) she needed help to get pregnant. So after checking in with a fertility doctor they had a set of twins, not long after she wanted another one, and yes she had a tough time but will you look at that.. instead of giving her one more, God gave her 6 more! incredible. They were offered to have a show on TLC, and some other guestings on tv. that helped them a lot for their family expenses. Jon works full time while Kate quits her Nursing Job to be a fulltime mommy, which she says it's ok coz with Nursing profession you can always go back whenever you want.

See, God works in mysterious ways. Like for example you are a family living on one income and within a minimun wage, then you have a family of 10 for example, I know God doesn't give you that life to be crappy. You have to enjoy what God gives you. because he knows you WILL try to find a way to live.

If there's a will, there's a way.

2 comments:

jennyr said...

i like this show a lot!whenever i flip and see it's on, i can't stop watching!hehehe! entertaining and interesting how they mange all the kids plus they say the real thing...i mean, really reality! not fake!

b3arh0ney said...

i watch this regularly din. this family is an inspiration to me. pag may times na i feel like i can't handle the boys na, i just think of Kate and how much she's dealing with everyday and then i feel so much better na, hehe! too bad i miss them on oprah. sana may repeat. i haven't been watching oprah na kac since the kids took over my tv, lol!