pretty nails



While cleaning our storage I found that cherry blossom designed nails I bought a few years ago, (gasp) I thought I got rid of it already.. I guess not. I just had to try it on for the last time.



I've never used it, not even once until this time I decided to try it on. since I move my hands a lot at work it'll be useless coz it will just break, chip and whatnot. how I love to have gorgeous nails like this all the time, but my nails are very hard to work with, when they get long they break easily, they're very soft so it's not very good to have long nails. back in High school me and my friends would paint our nails together before going out at night for a get together with the rest of the group. the only design I really like is the simple one, like the french tip nails. my mom always tells me to rub garlic on my nails to harden it a bit, or tap your nails on a hard surface like wood to strengthen it. it works though. the only problem why I stopped growing my nails is because of my son. I usually scratch him by accident, I'm also scared that I might sometimes poke his eyes (I poke my eyes all the time) even with hubby, too he was so irritated of me having long nails, so I decided to cut it. Now I'm carefree again. maybe someday when my kids are big I can finally grow my nails again. so I gave the nails to my mom, she really loved it I doubt she's going to use it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is so pretty. I always wanted to have my nails done like that. It is so girly kaso natural na punggok yung kuko ko sa kamay. tapos i bite my nails pa kaya kahit 26 na ako parang pang 5 yrs lang kuko ko

Anonymous said...

i like french tips too sis! yan palagi ang pinapagawa ko sa manicurista everytime there's a special occasion. ;)

Anonymous said...

lovely nails! i love the little flowers ;)

thanks kitty for dropping by and for adding me here, i have added you as well. hope to see more of you. take care.

jennyr said...

that's so pretty! although u are right! it's hard to maintain long nails! ako nga rin wla ng pedicure at manicure. sa Pinas nalang pag uwi ko kse mas mura dun,hehehe!