the best


I'm talking about my mineral powder. Eversince High school I've used different kinds of pressed powders and all those worked very little for me. And yes, I can't forget foundations, I was a foundation buff but little did I know that it's starting to irritate my skin, and it leaves your face with a cake like appearance, eww nasty. I don't like expensive make up either, there's just something with designer make ups, believe me I've tried and it's not skin friendly, for me that is.

Physician's formula is the one I'm currently using, it's the best Mineral face powder I've purchased in my entire life. I tried Neutrogena but it fades away so easily compared to the other one. mineral make up is such a hit today, it's good for your skin and it lasts longer, it feels so natural you feel like you're not wearing anything at all. If you haven't switched to mineral wear yet, I suggest you toss those incredibly harsh cosmetics now.

In other news, I finally revived my other blog, I'm still renovating it, so please let me know if you want to exchange links with me over there, I'd be sure happy to link you!

have a nice wonderful day, everyone!

5 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i'm using mineral makeup too, bare minerals or youngblood and i'm loving it too, very light sa skin at hindi halatang naka foundation.

wahoo nakapag comment ako

Gracie said...

i love this too! i first saw it at a drug store nearby, got curious because they also advertize it as Eco-friendly. Tried it and love it!

Anonymous said...

i also tried mineral mike up like bare essentuals. it's like and have smooth finished, pero hindi naman kasi ako mahilig magmake up kaya hindi ko rin masyado nagagamit.

jennyr said...

mustah na Kitty?! Sensya na tagal ko ng di nakabisita d2...been bz blogging, getting opps and u know what else...hehehe!

nice that u found something na hiyang ka...ako naman shiseido ginagamit ko but it hurts my budget lalo na ang pressed powder.hehehe! pero i ordered sheer cover, mineral din xa so, titingnan ko pah if it's ok for me...btw, I have a tag for you at this link! AND ALSO, I have a little giveaway for my bday and if u'd like to join...just click here!

b3arh0ney said...

gusto ko rin yan, hehe! have u tried bare minerals? hanggang ngayon di ko pa rin nabili, haha! they great reviews. i think halos lahat na ng brands ngayon are making the mineral kind of make up. mas maganda yan good for the skin.