acne misery


I experienced severe acne when I was around 12 I think, it was just one morning when I realized my forehead were full of those lil red bumps, kinda like a rash. so terrified because I didn't know what to do, scared to know that one day I'll end up having terrible skin, I tried washing my face everyday, but nothing seems to be working. but according to my mom it's part of growing up. I then realized when I was 14 it stopped, and I had clear skin again. That was terrible though. Up to now I get acne once in awhile, I have very oily skin and I hate it when I have to deal with it. That's why I'm careful on what I put on my skin, and I'm thankful after all these years after all the creams I've bought nothing really compares to the products I use now. But sometimes in order for me to stop complaining about acne I have to think about the people who has worse skin problems than mine. But they said that there's this new acne treatment in town. interested? visit acnexus.com for more information on their product that can end your acne misery once and for all. goodluck!