yaaaayyy!!


My SIL and the kids are coming! how exciting this is! the last time they were here was around 2006, we surely miss them so much. I don't know what their plans are, but it'll be so much when they're here with us. I want to go on hiatus but that won't really matter since I find myself browsing all the time. They're coming on the 3rd of this month, so yeah I am currently cleaning the house like crazy, emptying some space, I can finally say I donated like 5 big bags of clothes and other toys. Well, there are more toys here that I have to donate, I have to get rid of them FAST! I hope you guys are all doing good. God bless to all

and oh, I'm also over at this mommy group blog called mommy love created by ate Noreen, mommies out there, stop by whenever you have time. xoxo

MY POSTS FOR TODAY:

* pretty nails

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot! ^_^ hehe. enjoy mo time mo with them ate. mwah xD

Anonymous said...

hi kitty,

awww looks like your busy too. enjoy mo muna ang time mo with ur MIL. ang saya nyan saka ang saya pag meron kamag-anak na dadalaw sa inyo.

ako medyo busy pa din. sa april 9 na ako manganganak probably by 9am daw :) sana safe ang delivery ko kinakabahan ako eh saka lagi ako ganito pag operation ko na.

o sya kitty u take and have a nice day :)

Dhadha G. said...

Hi ate kitty! So sorry if ngayon lang ako nka daan dito.. Sobrang busy kasi ako.. Anywiez, yeey part kna rin pala ng mommy blog? Congrats ate! Tsaka welcome sa aming munting blog.. Hehe.. Super bait ni Ate Noreen at nka isip syang gumawa ng mommy blog para sa ating mga mommies tsaka soon to be mommies.. Oh yeah.. hahah! God bless ate kitty! ^__^

Anonymous said...

kitty! aymishooo sissy! i got my new home na... :D

Anonymous said...

nakuh mommy enjoy ka lang po! bast go go go sago! and yup what I said before I really love that site but still I am not yet a mommy =]

Anonymous said...

ate kitty, goodluck and have fun while they are there! ill be waiting for the updates. hehee. at ayun. i saw your post of the day.. ang ganda po ng cherryblossoms designs for the nails! sana may ganyan dito sa pinas.. i want to try it on my toenails. :)

Anonymous said...

awww excited ka na sister! I'm sureyou guys will have lots of fun!!! makikita mo na ulit mga pamangkin mo!

Anonymous said...

5 big bags? That's very nice of you Ate Kitty! Enjoy your time with them!

Dhadha G. said...

Naku, ganyan din nagyari samin sa bahay noong nalaman naming darating yung tita tsaka mga cousins namin.. Super general cleaning talaga ng bahay.. Haha! just enjoy your time with them ate..

anyweiz, nag email pala ako sayo ate.. check mo lang if you have extra time.. mwah! love yah! :-)

Anonymous said...

awww kaya pala super busy ka ingats there regards sa inyo dyan nang whole family mo and sina mommy mo ate bro mo ingats and god bless!