I'm ba-ack!


hello, friends! It's been a long time since I've had my last post. I missed blogging very much. Well, my SIL and the kids just left yesterday morning and we couldn't really get over it that they're back in Korea now. They'll be leaving Seoul I think around June or July to move to San Diego. We really miss them so much. They arrived around April 3rd, and I'm telling you it was shopping galore for them. We had such a great time wishing they would just stay with us.

I felt really bad for my son coz when they left I could really see the sadness in his eyes, I had to drop them off at the airport, I myself felt so emotional when I hugged the kids and my SIL. I treat my SIl like my very own sister, I never had an elder sister before so everytime they left we would be very sad. my son had a great time playing with his cousins, they would joke around with a lot of stuff, play games, go on the computer, they would fight a lil bit but then would play again later. my mom and my brother are very fond of the kids coz they love games very much and they are great comedians, too. Minute after minute is like happy time, you know, they often joke around, that's why I love them very much, so is my SIL, when you get together she will seriously kill you with her jokes. speaking of my SIL she's finally hooked into blogging, pls visit her @ http://readmyblog-2good2btrue.blogspot.com
she's still new at it but will be a pro sooner or later.
I'll blog again tomorrow and will return comments, too after this post. I sure miss my blogfriends, and I missed a lot of opps, too! BOOOO. anyways, thank you all for dropping by, you ladies rock! It's about 11:15 pm, as much as I want to update more, I am too darn tired maybe I'll sign off now. later, ladies! God bless to all! those who wanted link exchanges, I linked you all on my sidebar already, will visit your blogs tomorrow since it's getting late now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ate kitty, hmm nakuh wawa naman pala baby mo tiyak naman kasi mamimiss niya siya. cyempre lalo na kung nagbond sila ng sobra. nice another peepz sa blogging world. i'll try to visit her blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty! I was thinking of you..But I thought na busy ka lang sa work and your in-laws nga! We are actually in Phils now having a vacation:) Ingats lagi!