cables, anyone?


I have enough, thank you. When we talk about cables, I start to think of hubby. I don't know why, but there's always something about cables, you know. Now, for me my husband is a cable buff, he likes looking at cables and all that other stuff. Well, you can't really blame men, when something goes wrong or you want to do something they whip out their tools and they fix it right away. for example you might just need a CAT5e, and you don't have any in your storage? Well, you can always find some at blackbox.com, I am pretty sure all guys love this site, where they can all find the cabling stuff they need. Everything CAT5e related like GigaBase 350 CAT5e Patch Cables, CAT5e Industrial Cabling System, Industrial Connector Systems, stranded and solid bulk cables, there's a lot of cables you can find over there. SO if you are in need of any CAT5e cables, you know where the best place to find it.