life is so short


My brother just informed us that his cancer came back again. this time it's the 3rd bump! The one from his shoulder vanished then it sprouted once again in his back shoulder. (gasp) When is this going to stop? I feel so sorry for my bro, if only he can stop the sickness this minute.. but that's life. we're just praying and praying not losing hope now.

Speaking of sickness, I want to express my sympathy to my co worker's brother who died from Leukemia. She went to San Fancisco to undergo a bone marrow transplant for her brother since she was the closest match to him. after a few weeks we asked how her bro was doing, she said he was fine, but yesterday we found out that he passed away. it gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Life is indeed short, so we have to make the most of it by showing our love to our loved ones before it's too late. Now It reminds me of that song from the Moffatts.

3 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, thanks so much for visiting me ha? You are right, people mistaken me talaga for being Chinese or Japanese because of my features, kaso I am dark lang. Sabi ng father ko ang Lola nya was Chinese-could have been some other Asian race kasi people with small eyes are automatically called Chinese, kaya pala medyo Chineta kami ng little sistah ko. My sister is blessed with a prominent nose though. Anyway, I feel bad din for your brother. It is unfair kasi some of us only get to live a short time here. My cousin died so young at only 16 due to cancer din; leukemia. It is an awful cancer, kasi after you are diagnosed, it is like you have only a few months to live. My cousin didn't make it either akala namin a year but then only a few months later he died na. Hay, buhay talaga, kaya nga we should live life to the fullest everyday. We can only enjoy life by living one day at a time daw eh. I try that kasi I am sickly, time waits for no one. As for your brother sana may chance pa na your brother will get better. As long as we are alive there is always hope. Things can turn around eh. Condolence pala sa fam ng friend mo. Pag may leukemia talaga, medyo impossible na you would live. Hay, sana the Doctors/Scientists can find a cure someday sa mga deadly cancers. Sige, kind regards sa inyo, tc! Great pics here.

Anonymous said...

hay.. alam mo yung pinsan ko, nasa stage 2 na yung breast cancer nya.. naoperahan na sya twice, pero bumalik. so ngayon nag ke chemo sya.. i feel sorry for her, and at the same time sad din kasi closest ko un sa mg a pinsan ko:(

yeah life is short for sure, so make the most out of it.. i hope your brother will feel better soon.. sana bukas na.. i hope din para sa pinsan ko.. remember, god is in control of everything.. he got plans .. take care always

Gracie said...

Hi Kitty, so sorry to hear about your bro. I can totally understand the sadness your family is feeling. My mom-in-law passed away 2 years ago from cancer. I pray that he'll walk away feeling better soon.