lovely lightings


I'm very keen with lightings, seriously, I really do. I just love how it gives this very nice effect in our homes, It gives a touch of style on just about anything. I just really hope we have our own home so I can do whatever I want with it. Just like yesterday we went to Walmart to buy a few things, hubby saw the tall lamp which really had a great design, it had a very classy detailed look and it was on sale, but can you believe it we didn't buy it! bummer. So yeah, one day when we have our own place that we can finally say that it's ours I won't have any problems buying more stuff for our home, I just can't stop thinking of the layouts and the designs of furnitures that I want for our house, like that ceiling light at lightingshowplace.com, simply gorgeous if you ask me. Isn't it pretty? You can always find that special lighting fit for your home, I love classy pieces of lightings, It's just great having those because it adds style to any home and plus it feels comfortable to have a soft light to our eyes. but of course having a new house can wait, I can still dream and plan while waiting.