happy Tuesday


Yay, it's blogging time once again. how's everyone doing? for us here we're doin' fine, it's just one heck of a day, if you ask me. seriously now, It was a great day for us since I was off, can you believe this is my only day off after working 7 days straight? yeah. bummer. I'm off to work again tomorrow, blehh.. but I only work 12 to 6:30 since the store is doing inventory, so yay for that.

all we did today was watch Smallville, yes oh yes we're Smallville fanatics hubby finally completed his Smallville dvd collection, I can't believe that the season 6 costs around $54, but that's ok, it was worth it anyway. glad Walmart had the rest of the seasons for $19.99 each, isn't that great?? love it! I know some of you don't like smallville, but what can we do, right? Everybody has their own taste of tv shows. It's just so fun to watch, the whole family's hooked on it! Can't wait for season 7 dvd to come out since we don't have CW on tv.

anyhoo, as promised here are some pics...


Celina, Mas and Nathan having dinner at Dave and Buster's


Hubby and me (plus Nathan, playing extra)


me and the quarterback


me and the cheerleader


My SIL, the kids and hubby


in front of the International Marketplace down by Waikiki beach.


Notice our skin being tan? We visited Hawaiian waters last April 7 and it was so much fun, I tell ya! after that day my body just ached so bad, but I loved it so much. When they left a few days later I dropped about 5 lbs. not bad, I didn't need to starve myself. notice me being so chubby in the pics? terrible! (sniff) so far I dropped a total of 13 lbs. wish me luck that I can lose more. =D yesterday while shopping I was wearing a denim skirt my hubby noticed that I was kinda losing weight, I guess you can't really see it now since 13 lbs. is way too little.. but of course I'll just post a pic of a before and after pic when I lose a lot. (sighh)

and oh, I'd like to extend my congrats to Scart for giving birth to a healthy cute and adorable baby girl, here's to you (cheers) Welcome Freya Ysabel! and to Valerie for having another adorable niece in her family. =D but wait, Monica also just gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Mikaela! welcome to the world, babies!

hmm...I wonder who's next???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ang gaganda nio naman sa pic at kitang kita napaka happy ng family ninyo. sarap naman i hope ganyan palagi. Godbless ate kitty!

b3arh0ney said...

great pictures sis! u have a lovely family. i didn't notice u look tan at all. maputi ka pa rin. ako mukhang negra na, lol! anyway, i enjoyed viewing all ur pics. thanks for sharing. buti pa kau may smallville dvd. we miss a lot of the episodes this season grabe. with AJ's t-ball parati kami wala sa bahay at night, either may game cla or practice. hirap talaga pag malaki na anak mo, haha!

btw, thanks for the bday greetings and for leaving comments sa blog ko kahit di ako nakakavisit dito parati. i'm still overwhelmed with the new things going on here. parang di pa kac ako adjusted sa buhay mommy ng 5-yr old, haha! ang hirap but it's a lot of fun din. u'll see pag nag ti-tball na rin c Nathan. mauubusan ka ng boses sa kakacheer, nyahaha! o cge ingat kayong lahat jan. {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

you definitely deserve those two off days. make the most out of it!

misspinay said...

hi ate, it's me rina from misspinay.com so im using blogger na.. ganda ang family mo hehehe

Anonymous said...

waaahh kitty-chan i miss you ganda musta ka na?? awwww ang gaganda naman ng pictures nakakatuwa naman sis awwww :) i miss you kitty labyu!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks kitty :)

sana ikaw din magkababy na hehehe pero ok lang yan de nyo naman siguro kelangan mag-rush. congrats on losing weight kayang kaya mo yan :)

take care... mwahh!

Anonymous said...

hi kitty,
actually im older than u so ate is ok lol, my real name is janet but i don't know maybe im bulol coz everytime somebody ask my name and i told them janet they call me JANA! so jana ok hehehe
nice meeting u kitty...
see yah around

jennyr said...

hey girl! u look great! i think i notice a loose of weight in you! even if it's just 13, that made a difference talaga...i am hoping i can loose kahit 10lbs lang...masaya na rin ako. kaya congrats and i wish u all the best! and won't forget to mention that u look so pretty! i always like ur beauty! no kiddin!