ms. sicky pants


Yep, I have a terrible cold right now. I went home around 1:45 this afternoon, my supervisor approved me leaving early since my reliever for the next shift arrived. I started at 7 am, and I kid you not it's so freakin' hard getting up in the morning! especially when you have 2 straight weeks of night shifts, then all of a sudden you get transitioned to mornin shift. goodness, I ain't no morning person, I tell ya... anyways, my day started out so bad with terrible sneezes, left my body shivering throughtout the whole day. I had a student trainee in the cash cage today and It's a good thing I taught her everything, she's such a sweet girl (thanks, Maile) she quickly absorbed the duties I taught her, and she really helped me a lot. When I went home my hubby surprised me with the house a bit cleaned (aww) he even cleaned out the exhaust fan in our bathroom, thank God. and our 2 fans in our bedroom, too. after eating I freshened up and drank my medicine with plenty of water. then got a 2 and a half hour nap, did some cross stitch while dear hubbykins played his PS2, and the little one besides me irritating me like crazy. so far my headaches gone, so are the chills. now to get rid of this awful cold!

hmmmmm..... lately I've been doing a lot of lurking around blogsites, I rarely comment... I am much happier lurking than commenting, I am pretty sure you guys are the same, too. I still wanna babble away but shoots, look at the time... 12:56 am and I really need my rest now. later, peeps... and oh... =)



HAPPY SAINT PATTY's DAY!!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww get well soon Ate Kitty.

And Happy St. Patrick's day.

Anonymous said...

Oh my sis..get well soon sis..pahinga ka po mabuti..huwag masyado papagod para po gumaling ka po agad^_^

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better sis! Btw, andito nako sa Miami! Nakausap ko nga si Scart nung nasa airport ako tinawagan ko siya. Ano number mo? May call cards ako kaya pwede kita tawagan ;)

Anonymous said...

hi kitty!! i missed you girl!

Elda Carlson said...

hi passing by here u mind xlinks with me?

Anonymous said...

Ay get well soon, Kitty! Naku, hirap ng may sakit. Lalo na at may kasamang colds. Stuffy nose! Aargh!

Alam mo, minsan ganyan ako. Lurk lang. Kaso madalas, napapa-react kaya eto comment na rin hehehe

Btw, I love your new layout ha! Meron na ba? Hehehe excited daw ako! :D

Anonymous said...

awwwww I hope you'll feel better na!!! *hugs*

Musta ka na ba? di na tayo nakakapag-usap sa phone :( mag-chikahan tayo minsan....

btw, nabanggit ko na ba sayo na lumipat na ako sa www.babylove.nu?

b3arh0ney said...

i hope u get well soon sis. hay, it's not fun to be sick at all. abt blogging, buti nga nakakalurk ka pa. i can hardly visit blogs na so when i do i try to leave comments or messages sa tagboard kac it might be a while before i can visit again, hehe! ok, u all take care. lapit na easter. i'm sure excited na c Nathan mag egg hunt. we'll do ours in the backyard, hehe.

Anonymous said...

wahhh nawala ung comment ko.. musta ka na ate namiss kita, sensya na po kung now lang ulit nakadalaw. get well soon ate, you need rest tapos inom ka ng calamansi juice good un sa may mga sipon pati narin masakit lalamunan. miss and love yah!~

Anonymous said...

ano ba yan! st. patricks na nga ano? lolz ikaw talaga ingatan mong sarili mo change of weather eh malimit nakaka-cause nang sakit. musta na nga pala si bro mo? regards sa inyo dyan and god bless!