Apologize


It's too late to apologize... it's too late... lalalala...

Hi, guys! how are you all doing? for us here, we are doing great so far. I have been so busy as usual. I just opened my laptop this morning, finished at least 2 tasks that was due last Feb 23, yikes I almost missed it, glad it was still there. Well, I do apologize for being MIA for such a long time. mommy duties (sigh) wish I had a lot of time to just comment in each weblog you guys have, I guess I'm back to my old days where I post once a week. sometimes once in 2 weeks, but don't worry once a week is perfect. I am enjoying my offline life very much, It's great to not open your laptop once in awhile, it keeps my eyesight from straining. Everytime I come home from work I really want to blog, but then when I open it, my mind is just as blank as paper, and of course my body is just as tired as ever, I feel like a vegetable. So I try to minimize my online time to about an hour. My son is growing up, and I want to give him the best attention yet, lately I noticed he is being a hard headed boy, that's just one of the factors why I have to stay away online coz he is such a handful I tell ya! my head hurts all of a sudden. ugh. hmmm... so yeah, if you comment here and I didn't get back at you, pls forgive me I am only human, I am not a bionic woman that can do thousands of things all at once. I am not like most of you who have the entire free time at home and can do a lot of stuff online. I miss that, you know. When I have time I see to it that I do RETURN comments as soon as possible. I have a few minutes right now to finish this post and I am off to the showers and to work. thank you, ladies for making me happy... GOD BLESS!!

again, I apologize. COMMENTS ARE OFF FOR NOW.