comforters delight


My body loves cold weather very much, but of course I easily get cold, my body is like freezed up to the bones, sometimes I would have at least 2 or 3 sheets of blankets in our bed. blame it on my husband, he and I are totally the opposites! Our body temperatures vary each day, like when I'm cold he's hot, and when I'm hot he's cold. he loves turning up the 2 fans we have at our room, plus the centralized aircon is on... HIGH. can you believe that? anyways, I have no problem with it as long as I have great down comforters with me, I think they are the best comforters instead of regular comforters, because they are Downproofness, you know when you see feathers and down floating all around the room? that's what I'm talking about, oh I hate those in the morning, they irritate me. especially with our pillows, if you have the same problem as me, maybe you would like to try myluxurymattress.com for their great comforters as well as other products, too. You'll have the best quality comforter ever.