moving?


I think I've moved to a lot of places already back at home in the PI. It's very exciting to know that you are going to experience a new home every now and then, but that was back then I was still a kid! How should I know that moving is so stressful anyway? As a kid I didn't realize how moving can be so stressful, no wonder my mom kept on telling me before that sooner or later I will surely experience what moving can be like. My dad was retired already in the US NAVY so we really didn't experience the military life where you move a lot to different states or countries. I remember when My sister-in-law was packing up their stuff by herself when her husband left first, she was by herself and it seems like she doesn't stress at all, but she told me that she's already used to it since she's been doing it for a long time now especially when her hubby gets deployed, but of course she does get stressed with things, glad we were there to assist her at some stuff that time they were getting ready to move to another country. She had movers assist her wrapping her stuff that day, I may say they were very fast! So for all those people who need help moving mover NYC is a great solution for that. enough stressing, and lessen what you need to do, call them toll free at 1-800-84-SHLEP or locally at 212-223-4004 for all your questions regarding moving. Plus they're the only ones where you can choose to pay either guaranteed pricing or by hourly rate.