the aroma of coffee


Aaaww, when I visited 1stincoffee.com awhile ago I am suddenly craving for a hot cup of coffee, I have a terrible cold right now and just having some coffee right now would make my sneezes go away, yep you go that right I'm an average coffee drinker and I just love it, not addicted.. I just love it. So anyway, I am thinking of purchasing a new coffe maker, but I just know hubby will disapprove of me getting a new one. I guess I'll have to settle with my cheap old Ten dollar coffee maker that was on sale my hubby got me, so It's all good. So all of you coffee lovers out there, visit that cool coffee makers site, they have all the best quality coffee makers, espresso machines, and a large selection of coffee products! all for affordable prices. There's a lot to see, and I enjoyed my time browsing their site. seeing all those cool products they have makes my mouth water. Now, I need to go get myself a cup of coffee.