huge thank you...


I would like to extend my deepest thank you's to all of my online sisters out there, thank you so much for all the love and support you guys always give when I was down. It's easy talking to friends who are far away, I don't know... maybe because I really don't know them much personally but I know deep inside I feel a lot closer to them and I know that they do listen to me. I have lots of friends offline but I do keep myself private keeping my own life away from people who pries on other people's business. It's really true what they say that you can have a gazillion friends but you will always know who you can count on, I have a lot but I can say I only have a handful who I can truly trust and be my friends forever... again, to all of you, thank you!



this artwork was done by Jared Chapman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww now ko lang nabasa about sa bro mo, (Gulliver, right?) Just hang in there sis. God works in mysterious ways. Tsaka maraming magagaling na doctor naman di papabayaan ang brother mo. so dont lose hope and faith kay God. Sabe nga nila:

"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars."

love u sis!

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Kit, I hopped by here. Hey, kumusta na? I saw your brother sick. Naku! Ano anng nangyari sa kanya? I hope he will recover and be back on track; be in good health again, always. Anyway, kind regards me. Your Nathan is growing fast ha, looking cute as can be. Hugs and kisses sa inyo ah.

Anonymous said...

Ate, sorry if I haven't been visiting your site lately. Ang dami palang nangyari.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Tulad nga nng sinabi ni Ate Jhayelle, madaming magagaling na doctors sa America. And I'm sure your brother is strong so I know makakaya niya toh.

Anonymous said...

tama ka dyan kitty kahit sobrang dami ng friend iilan lang talaga ang maasahan :)

sana nga pala ok na brother mo just continue praying for him and you take care of yourself too :)