just a quickie


Work was great today. not a lot of crazy customers, the cashiers were as funny as usual. It also rained today. I love rain... I don't like it raining when I'm outside spending a great day with my family somewhere. especially when I'm jogging, speaking of jogging BOOO.. I need to jog tomorrow and the next day, hopefully it doesn't rain though, darn it! this is just a quick update for today, I might be blogging again everyday, or maybe every other day. It's not a promise, but I'll be here and there....lurking.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kit, how are you? hows ur brother? hope he will really recover, prayers lng kelangan. alam naman natin na si God ang healer, diba?

anyways, sori kung now lng ako napa-daan dito kasi medyo there are times na tinatamad akong mag blog-hop eh.

as for me, im doing fine. very happy kasi lapit na lumabas si baby mika, baka daw 2nd week ng april. mauuna pa nga si scart sa akin eh, hehehe...

happy new layout nga pala. cge, God bless and take care always! muwah!

Praveen said...

hey hiiii....cool blog...i like ya blog very much...shall we exchange links....?????

Anonymous said...

i am sorry for not being able to visit you here lately. super busy sa work. I can update my site pero i am having a hard time bloghopping. kulang sa oras talaga. pag nagbloghop pa naman ako, i read talaga kaya di pwden saglit lang. how are you sis? busy din ba?

Anonymous said...

hi ate kitty. nice bagong layout i love it, galing mo talaga gumawa ang net ng dating and simple. how's your brother hoping he's getting better.

Anonymous said...

hi kitty! i hope you have a blessed easter. ^_^