truly insane


We were having a nice day chit chatting at work with my 2 fellow filipina workmates. She was telling us this story about this other girl who almost broke their marriage years ago. I know my workmate is telling the truth because I've worked with that girl but now she transferred to another store, thank goodness. so anyway, she tells us like how the girl found her husband is through flirting, of course. She has had 2 divorces and now she married a foreigner who's 10 years her senior, she's in her middle 40's, 4 kids and a few grandchildren, but my workmate told me the girl only married the guy because he's in the military, so she can have her own ID card. how sad is that, huh? One time I was talking to her in our breakroom and she kept on blabbing how she was so exhausted and needed to party that night, I asked her about her kids, if they do have babysitters but she told me that she leaves them at home alone all the time while she goes out and party (how sick). I thought she was insane when I heard that. NEVER will I leave my son with anyone I barely know or HOME ALONE.. EVER! a lot of moms she also knew was into gambling, tagging their kids along at 3 am, now that is super duper INSANE! I hate moms like that. ugh.

I had an experience babysitting my niece and my nephew back in 2004. My SIL and her hubby was only gone for a few hours when the kids started fighting, I just went to the bathroom a few minutes all of a sudden someone knocked on the door, It was the cops! They informed me that there was a stress call that came from this address, I was like "huh?" then I asked Celina if it was her, she said No, then I suspected it was the lil boy, I saw him run through the storage cabinet crying so hard. I guess he dialed 911 because he was so angry with his sister at that time. luckily my SIL and her hubby came home before the cops left, They told me that they were thankful that I watched the kids while they were gone, What if no one was with the kids, right? that would be scary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Wel, I know some moms who would do that, iniiwan mga anak nila. Mas gusto pa nila lumabas kesa isipin safety ng mga bata!

HartofDixie said...

Wow I felt bad for the kids. That's really sad and so not right. I think that woman really needs to grow up. What can she get from partying ewww...
She needs to have someone to look after the kids lol.

b3arh0ney said...

good thing she isn't in jail for leaving her kids while she goes out and party. anyway, kids are very smart nowadays and they can really dial. c AJ ko nga pag may product syang nagugustuhan sa tv, he would memorize the numbers to call yung 1-800 ba, lol! oh my gosh. it really is scary. so anyway, i hope matauhan naman ang mga ganyang tao. take care!

oh re: deleting that entry, kac that was just for my dad, lol! as much as i love showing off my baby, i need to be careful abt showing to much pics online din. yun lang.