hoping for a miracle


Sorry people for being away so long. I needed a break on the net, it's because we've been dealing with something and we need your prayers. A few days ago as I dropped my hubby at work at the airport I suddenly started crying. weird, I know but at that moment right there I felt something hard inside and as I continued driving drops of tears streaked down my cheeks. why? my hubby hugged me and kissed me, he didn't do nothing to me that made me cry... I wonder why? I asked.

That night as I went home, I freshened up quickly coz I was so tired from work, I saw my mom sitting down besides my brother's bed. as soon as I went inside the bathroom I heard her say "why?" in a faint voice. I continued washing my face and changed into my house clothes, my heart kept on beating faster than ever. When I came out I heard my brother's explanation. according to the doctor, the lump on his shoulder was the same thing as the first one on his groin. It's been a year since he first came here, he completed his chemotheraphy and now we are so shocked to hear the awful news. the cancer came back. I talked to doctor the next day on the phone, according to her The bump came back and it was the same thing, it's a bad sign and what they can do is give radiation and chemo again, but that's only going to make him miserable, he won't be able to survive. They weren't sure up to when. me and my mom cried hard. the next day I talked to hubby about it, but I am so lucky to have a husband like him. So full of confidence, he told me not to cry, but to be strong. Do not lose hope in God, Whatever God's plans for my brother we shall respect that if that is his destiny. We did start to forget about my brother dying. According to hubby, The fight is not over yet.

I just hope that the bump will not continue anymore, my brother is a good person, he doesn't deserve to have this. I want him to experience a normal life, have his own family, have kids of his own. Grow old with the rest of us... So please, friends We are asking for your prayers... Our whole life we've experienced never ending trials, and never we gave up on any of them. Thank You, God for the blessings and trials in our lives, for without them we wouldn't be as stronger as we are right now. I also thank hubby for being there always and never giving up on me, after talking to me I felt so much better, especially after praying to God. The next night I slept well... I love you, mahal... I love you so much.

Sorry for being so emotional. I am going to bloghop a lil bit later, I missed a lot of my online sisters, I promise to visit you guys later. I want to change the look of this site, I am kinda getting tired of the cutesy-candy look, I want something simple and cozy feeling. and boy, I sure miss scrapping! but I don't have the creative juices to do so... God bless to all!

xoxo

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kitty, i'm so sorry to hear about your brother- I am sure he will pull through & be fine, it sounds like he has a lot of family support & just tell him to stay strong, it sounds like it worked before! I understand what you are going through, i have just lost a friend after a long, long cancer battle.

I hope everything else has been good for you!! It's been so long since we've spoken! I have had such a hectic year and haven't been able to update my website at all. I plan to start a new food blog soon, so i'll send u the link when i do!

Lots of love, hope to talk to you soon! xox

P.S. Are u on facebook at all?

-Em (the pink caddy!!)

Anonymous said...

my sympathy on all that's happening in your life now Kitty.

All the best.

Anonymous said...

awww naiyak naman ako sa kwento mo kitty. alam mo kasi nalulungkot talaga ako pag meron taong nagkakasakit na alam mong magiging delikado para sa kanya. tama si hubby mo the fight is not over yet. mag pray lang tayo and hopefully magkaron sya ng complete healing.

sige kitty ingat ka at sana eh wala ka naman problema sa ibang bagay. take care of you brother at wag mawalan ng pag-asa :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this sad news. Continue hoping and praying for a miracle to happen Kitty.

Have a fruitful week!

Tiff k said...

Ate Kitty! I'm so sorry ngayon lang uli aku nakabalik sa site mo! Oh dearie! *hugz* Your brother is so lucky to have such a supportive family like you! Don't worry ate, I'll send my prayers everyday for your brother too. Ang hirap talaga at bumalik ung cancer! Basta am sure God will take care of your family ate, He will never leave you to suffer alone. I'm here lang ate ah =) cge ingatz and god bless!!

Maricel said...

hope everything is going to be well. just trust the MAN ABOVE, and you will certainly feel a lot better.

- Mars

Anonymous said...

ganda call me anytime doon sa dating number. dito lang me para sayo. I'm sorry to hear about that. Sana gumaling na sya. Sabi nga nila di ba God's hands works in mysterious ways and there's always time for everything. Keep the faith sis! ingats god bless!

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for your brother sis...sana gumaling na talaga siya. He's so lucky that nandiyan kayong family niya to protect and love him unconditionally.

Love you sis! Ingat and God bless to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

actually sis dun talaga ko pinaka kinakabahan! Kasi naman first time ko magtravel ng ganito kalayo by plane tapos magisa pako! Eh medyo tanga talaga ko sa direction...sana friendly yung mga taong tatanungan ko...

Anonymous said...

awwwww sis!!!! I hope he will be ok :(

I can't imagine that happening to any one o my brothers so I know you feel....hayyyyy

Anonymous said...

oh so sad to hear that ate kitty, here's a warm hug for you. hmm God will guide ang bless your brother basta have faith and continue believing un yung mga time where miracles happens.

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh Kitty I'm really sorry to hear about your brother. This are the day that you all need to be strong nga. I totally understand what you been through we lost one of our family member to cancer. Never lost hope prayer always help. tell your brother to be strong and also don't be affected by it too much. My family prayer for your brother Kitty. He won his battle before I'm sure he will win it again. :)

**"Liza"** said...

Kitty forgot to ask you pala about ba sa domain ko sa blog ko ba..I want to know kung saan mo binili para ma update ko sya. Baka kasi ma expired sya soon eh..thanks girl..;)

b3arh0ney said...

i am so sorry to hear about ur brother sis. i wish i can hug you. this post got me teary-eyed. i have 4 brothers and i miss them all. we'll include him in our prayers. your hubby is right. you gotta be strong and just hope for the best. God has a reason for everything. so just hang in there. {{{hugs}}}

HartofDixie said...

So sorry to hear about your bro.
There's nothing impossible with God,so just pray.
You will be in my thoughts!
{HUGS}...

Mommy Lutchi said...

I will include your brother in my prayers Kitz. I am sorry to hear that.Now I want to cry too ...gosh, I don't know why.


You all take good care and take your time...blogging and hopping can wait. Were always be here for you. God Bless you and the entire family.

Hugs hugs hugs...

jennyr said...

{{{{hugssss}}}} sorry to hear this...I know it's tough to go thru something like that but prayers can be very powerful so, I'll pray for his wellness Kitty and keep a positive mind all the time! Hoping for the best...mwahhh!!!