thank you, Jack!


We have been searching for the power juicer at Kmart and at Walmart, sadly they only have the regular citrus juicer. I thought they would have it since they have the Magic bullet blender before. I am sooo glad to know they have one at Ward, that store named "as seen on tv" all those informercials you see on tv, they have all the products there, I am so happy. Eversince my brother bought that Jack Lallane's power juicer, we've been juicing like crazy! since his cancer came back he needs to drink a lot of vegetable juice especially carrot juice according to doctors, he eats raw vegetables and fruits everyday, no meat or sweets, dairy products... just pure greens.





my mom has a hard time juicing carrots that only gives her 3 tablespoons of juice when blending it and squeezing the juice through a towel. Now she has it so easy. and it was on sale, too around $99.95, not bad. This is, by far, the best juicer ever! good for the whole family. I can't believe my son drank some carrot juice, he loves it!

My cousin Bryan also treated us to dinner at Max's fried chicken at Waipahu. It's really the typical filipino restaurant you always go to back in the PI. too bad hubby wasn't with us. I'll share some more pics on my next post. have a blessed day to all!

MY POSTS FOR TODAY:

* truly insane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice may juicer ka na mas maganda sa katawan yan kaysa sa softdrinks it's healthy good yan ate natry mo na ba yung carrot juice?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kit, thanks for the kind comments. I am back, active in blogging na naman kasi may page rank na ako, so no more waiting around all day for nothing. Hey, as for overdrafting, I haven't been charge sa paypal, kasi no wamu acc din ako-didn't know about that pa. Yon lang di ako pwedeng gumasta ng just what I exactly have sa paypal account, kasi din broke ako sa checking account ko, naubos talaga during the holiday, so I need to put some money back doon pa. I used pay 35 USD pag mag overdraft sa checking, ngayon 15 nalang, pero still too much, and I avoid that as much as possible na. By the way, I am sorry about your brother being sick, may cancer pala siya, naku! I hope him well, sana gagaling siya, things change naman. Ang juicer nyo ay super galing we see Jack Lallane's juicer and used to really think about getting one, so far wala pa kami ng juicer, baka someday. Ok ah, good luck sa inyo, always take care, sana gagaling ang brother mo. Mahirap ang may cancer, may cousin had a cancer din eh. Sige kind regards ah. Kids pala loves juice, how nice that Nathan likes carrot juice, it is so healthy, makakatalas ng paningin or make you see better/clearly. May carrotin din-good for your skin.

Anonymous said...

how i wish my son will drink carrot juice. he even removes the carrots in the fried rice.

b3arh0ney said...

sounds cool. parang gusto ko rin bumili nyan, hehe! we never really drink fresh drinks here so that would be a great gadget to own. thanks for sharing!

Mommy Lutchi said...

i need one of this juicer Kitz...napadaan lang at sumilip.