curbing my appetite


Had a great workout today! Me and the hubs didn't go for a few days now and It was nice to get in shape again. I weighed this morning, so far 212 lbs. nothing new. What's important is I'm not getting heavier. I was eating spaghetti the past 2 days so far, It's better than rice. You burn it faster. Well, Vegetables are pretty good, because last night around 7:45 my friend at work gave me rice and this shrimp and pork sauteed in green beans, red bell pepper, onions, garlic, carrots and mushrooms. And I was so surprised I lost a pound in 2 days. Awesome! I just wish I can curb my appetite more, I'm just not happy with my body right now, everything is just running slow for me. Maybe I need to try phentermine and see what happens. Anybody out there tried this yet? Let me know how it goes for you. I just need a little boost, hopefully I can lose more pounds within the next few months before 2010 ends.

0 comments: