Shows in the 90's


If you were one of those kids who grew up in the 90's, THIS site is a great place to visit. The memories of my childhood just comes back all over again. Me and my brother loved watching Nickelodeon. Every morning before going to school we flip the channel to Nickelodeon and we would have a dose of our favorites. The same thing would be in the afternoon after school. Our favorites were: All that, Kenan and Kel, Hey arnold, Rugrats, Rockos modern life, are you afraid of the dark, Legends Of the Hidden Temple, Clarissa explains it all.

Moving to other channels, We also watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ranma 1/2, Macross, other japanese drama cartoons that were tagalized like: Trapp family singers, Princess Sarah, Remi, Heidi, Cedie, A Dog of flanders and so on. A few Anime's here and there like Gundam Wing, Sailor moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Wedding peach, Pokemon, Mojacko, Dexter's lab... We watched a lot of Bioman, Shaider, Masked rider black, Power rangers (LOL)... The list just goes on. I'm happy to walk down memory lane, I feel as if I'm a kid again. It feels so good. I miss my childhood days, Don't you?

More to come...

0 comments: