Undecisive


I'm happy and sad at the same time. I was offered something really great today, but at the same time You can have enemies at the end. What's worse is... I have to do it while being the same grade. I know you're not getting me right now, but just let me rant. In short, I'm getting a position that's supposed to be done by a higher grade. It's not fair. If they offered me a higher grade, I'll surely do it in a heart beat. But if you won't get anything from it, forget it. It's not worth my time. I'm not taking any chances. I don't want to be stressed out because of that. I'm still working under a 24 hours contract, still waiting to be 30 hours. I hope it pulls through, It's just not fair being 24 hours when you have a lot of work going on. (sigh) I said I needed time to think, but The answer is NO... I was flattered when I was asked about it, but It's a tough job and somebody else higher than me needs to do that. :(

0 comments: