the right shoe


I want to buy new shoes! I saw this christian louboutin shoes on the internet and It was soooo pretty. Look at this one right here. Aren't they pretty? I love hot pink so much. And the price! My oh my. I don't think I can afford it. My birthday's on Thursday, you can buy it for me, pretty please? :D That will create a hole in your pocket.



I love shoes very much. I promised myself I won't purchase any new ones right now, in the past 7 months I had purchased a few shoes, and I really don't want to add new ones again because we still don't have the space. Hubby promised by the end of the year we will have our own place. I do feel sad moving away from my sis-in-law and her family, but that's how life is, right? We can't be together all the time. I can't wait to have our own house so I can decorate it. :)

0 comments: