movie night


It's been a long time since my last blog post. Goodness, my life seems so hectic at the moment. Who am I kidding? A Working mom is always a busy mom. So let me just squeeze in some time to blog before I jump the bed. We are going to watch "death at a funeral" according to hubby It's pretty funny, The thing is I'm already freshened up - but He is not ready yet! He is still watching The deadliest catch, his ultimate favorite reality show. Anyways, I'm not updating my weight loss journal just yet, I think I've hit the plateau. I need to find some more ways to lose weight again. I'm quite happy that I'm maintaining my weight on the 212. Sometimes I feel desperate already, Like today at Wal-mart I wanted to buy any kind of weight loss pill but the thing is I still don't know what's the best weight loss product out there. I am tempted. Really tempted. I just need to choose wisely when it comes to eating the right kinds of foods. Oh well, I need a rest anyway... I'm still going to the gym, so That's pretty great for me.

0 comments: