What happened?



The Mcdonalds we have today is so different from the ones we had before. We dropped by Mcdonalds for some nuggets and snack wraps and just waited nearly 30 minutes for our order! Will never go there again, ever. Such poor service.

Anyways, As I was saying - I sure miss the Mcdonalds from the good ol' days! I remembered my dad would bring us inside the base (Subic bay) and we would have a long walk to get to Mcdonalds instead of taking the bus. We would spent the whole afternoon playing with other military brats and just eating burgers, fries, nuggets and shakes. We loved getting happy meal toys with Our favorite Happy Meal Gang and the McNugget Buddies. I love looking at Ronald, Grimace, Birdie, Hamburglar... (sigh) I miss my childhood days.

As I was waiting for our order, I couldn't help but just look around the new Mcdonalds look. It never dawned on me until today, What happened to the old Mcdonalds?

Colorful red and yellow chairs were replaced with a more Cafe-like ambiance. the McCafe... So sad... But that's how it is, We leave old memories behind and welcome new ones. What was your best Childhood memory?

0 comments: