random weirdness


I think it was a few weeks when I noticed something weird. I was looking through my cell's notepad, For some reason I opened the note "Dodge caravan" where I have listed our past license plates there. I started adding up the numbers.

We have purchased our first second hand vehicle which is the 1990 MPV Mazda last 9-23-03. And we had purchased our Brand new mini van, the 2007 Dodge caravan on 03-07-07.

My hair stood up, and sent chills to my spine on what I have discovered.

9 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 17

3 + 7 + 7 = 17

My brother passed away last 08- 17-08, 17 was the number. It was the clue for the day of my brother's death. Now if you add up 8 + 1 + 7 + 8 = 24 is the day of our Anniversary. 17 was the day my hubby first sent me a text. It is also the day me and hubby had met. It's the birth day of my grandfather. It's the day my mom first came to the States.

It's really weird how numbers work. Coincidence? I don't know. I just realized how this certain number had been there all along trying to tell us something. I guess it was a clue all along.

I've read about numerology before and how the numbers 9/11 tied up to the tragic 9/11 incident. 9 + 1 +1 = 11 11 is equals the twin towers, The world trade center.

How about you? Do you believe?

1 comments:

scart said...

WOW! gives me goosebumps. how about try breaking the number pattern? pwedeng pang taya sa lotto yan number mo mars hehehe. Take care mars!